Here is an abridged version of my design CV. Feel free to enjoy it in whatever fashion you prefer—perhaps sitting by the fire with a glass of chardonnay, or listening while it’s performed by a gifted speaker (not included). If you think you might enjoy a look at my complete resume, I invite you to request it directly, using the contact form below.
Freelance graphic designer, web developer & illustrator
A Few Recent Clients
Graphic designer & Web developer
The Sunday Paper & Half Off Depot
What I Did There
The FSView & Florida Flambeau, Edge Magazine & Student Welcome Pack
What I Was Good For
Print, Advertising, & Logo Design
Editing and copywriting
Online/social media marketing
UI/UX and Data Consulting
I'm located in Atlanta, but I can work with anyone anywhere because the future is now!
West Palm Beach & Tallahassee, FL
That's where I'm from, in case you're curious.
Proud to be an Atlantan for over
Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud
You Got It
Basecamp, Jira, et al
Windows & Max OS
Florida State University: Bachelor of Science
- I designed and write KnuckleSalad.com, a crafts-and-cooking blog.
- Until fairly recently (read: before kids), I recycled old game pieces and comic books into jewelry. My jewelry line, Gangbusters, was sold in a few boutiques, through Etsy and at regional festivals.
- During college, I worked at an adult mental health center, where I taught group activities like arts and crafts, music, and dance.
- I’m a founding member of local art collective Magic Is Science, which puts on sci-fi and geek-themed art exhibits.
- In January of 2009, I founded a small group here in Atlanta to knit small gifts for patients at Children’s.